Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So what Wednesday

So what if I have my 2nd interview today and I'm hoping I get the job because I'm looking forward to my boss finding out just how much I do at my job.  Seriously!  They have no idea.  Not only do I do a shit ton of stuff for my own job but I fill in for 4 different people when they are gone.  Nobody else here can say that and they will know just how valuable I was.  Yes, I may be jumping the gun a bit here.  So what!

So what if this is how my calories went yesterday because Gretta came and made me have a cup of hot chocolate at 8pm.


So what if I wanna cry when thinking about the fuel pump we need to get for Eric's truck and the fact that we have 1 vehicle until Sunday!

So what if I don't want my brother to go to Sochi to watch the Olympics because the news is scaring me shitless.

So what if this is how I feel.




1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl. It'll get better and I still got my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete