Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Through Friday, Take 3

Linking up again with these lovelies.


Still keeping up with Jillian.  This week I added like 3 days of Turbo Jam, a day on the treadmill, and one day of T25 to my JM mix.  Haven't missed a day yet.  Eric and I are planning on starting T25 in Feb but I may make him wait a day so I can just have 1 stinkin rest day.  We'll see.

My eats....


Pretty ok.

Water....there's been a few days when I only had about 70-90 ounces but other than that 100+.  

My weight was only down 0.6 this week.  Gretta is just leaving so maybe next week will be a good one?!  

And on another note, I got the job!  I'm done with this job I've been at for over 7 years on Feb 7th and I start my new one on Feb 10th.  I'm nervous and excited and scared and happy but a little sad.  You know, I really don't know how to feel at this point.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job and another great week!!! Damn Gretta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are seriously kicking butt!! I love when people say "I threw an extra workout in there" Makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow someone is having awesome progress lately. GREAT job with your weight loss and big congrats on the new job. I hope you're proud of yourself, so motivating!

    ReplyDelete