Friday, January 31, 2014

Follow Through Friday Take 4

Another week has passed and here I am linking up with these beauties again.



This week I was not so good food wise.  I had already mentioned I fell off the wagon this weekend so this shouldn't be any surprise.  Sunday isn't even on there because I didn't track past breakfast.  I'm not sure why I guess.  Lazy!?  There's only 2 days I'm over if you go by NET calories but I don't and so I was over every single day this week.  Some just by a little, some quite a bit.  



Exercise was good as usual.  I did take my first rest day on Saturday as you can see.  I'm not making it up because I've had so many double days in there that I think I'm covered.  Not to mention I'm starting T25 tomorrow with Eric so it's not like I'm just going to throw in the towel now that the challenge is over.  Tonight is my last #jmdvdchallenge workout!  I'm super proud of myself for sticking with this.  I've never done a Jillian challenge I've started all through the end.  I think mixing up the videos really helped!  And meeting all the great women on IG was a huge bonus!  I will recap the challenge sometime this weekend.  

Water was fine.  Yesterday I just couldn't get enough.  I love those days!  100+ everyday.  

This morning when I weighed in I was down 1.4 pounds.  Isn't it kind of funny that the week I go over my 1510 calorie goal I lose more than when I stick to it like glue?  That makes my total for the Jillian Challenge 5.4 pounds down.  (I'm not weighing again tomorrow so this is it.)  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed.  I can usually lose that or at least 1/2 of that in my first week back on the wagon after a hiatus like I had.  It is what is it I guess.  I will be doing measurements tomorrow and will have that on my recap. Crossing my fingers for bigger numbers there.  I know it's only a month but I really do feel better.  

I keep forgetting to post my goals for the next week.  I have them in my head but that doesn't help much when I'm telling you what I'm following through with.  We have something 19 days out of 28 in February so far, so this month will be a ginormous challenge for me.  Oh, and I'm starting my new job too so I have that stress to deal with!  I'm thinking about doing the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse March 1st because I just know I'm going to need it.  Tell me if you've done it and what you thought please so I can make up my mind on way or the other.  

Ok, goals......
Follow T25 Schedule whether I do it with or without Eric.  Make the time when it works for me!
Hit the treadmill at least 2 days for intervals.
Drink at least 100 ounces of water each day. 
Be under that 1510 at least 5 days this week.  (Not NET!)  This one will be tricky for me because next week is my last week here.  I've been here over 7 years so I have some venders and my company who want to take me out for lunch before I leave.  There is nothing in this podunk town that I'm going to be able to find meals on MFP so I will have to do the best I can.  I eat the SAME thing every day of my life so this may shake things up a bit.  Ugh!  
Blog at least 3 times.  I'm so boring and when you have no followers it's easy to just not blog.  I need to change that!  

Have a great Friday!  Like I said, I will be back with measurements and a full recap of the challenge this weekend.  I'm not sure there will be before/afters because I don't feel I've changed that much on the outside.  It's the inside that has done the changing.  



3 comments:

  1. You might have lost more the week you went over your goals because you were under eating before and your body was in starvation mode. Or maybe your body was finally like, oh I get it you want to lose weight! Either way, great job sticking with Jillian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to finish the JM challenge strong! ANy weight loss is a good weight loss! I agree, maybe you were eating too little in previous weeks. It might be a good idea to change things up calorie wise. I know some like to do zig zag with their calories, Having high/low calorie days.

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome motivation! Looking forward to more posts :)
    - Jesi

    ReplyDelete