Friday, January 17, 2014

Follow through Friday Take 2

It's that time again.  I had another great week.  Link up with these lovelies and tell us how you did!


Workouts were right on again.  I've done Jillian every day since the challenge started.  I had a couple more double days and even threw in a little treadmill action a couple of days this week.  I'm not posting all of the pictures because if you follow me on Instagram, you've seen them all.  (I'm LynseyAndal there if you care.)

Water has been on point again.  I've had a few diet cherry pepsis but mostly just had water.  My goal is 100+ ounces a day and it's been rather easy actually.

This is how my eating has gone.....


Friday we had Subway and I went a little over but with the workout I was fine.  Saturday, like I already mentioned, we were away from home all day so I ate both meals out and even splurged on a little popcorn at the movies.  Sunday I was under 1200 but I wasn't hungry and I wasn't going to eat just to eat.  I try not to eat back calories I've worked off and I've done great with that.  I also tried to make sure I ate what I need calorie wise though so I'm not way under like last week.  I think it helped!

 Judging by Mt Zitmore on my chin, my endless cravings for all things sweet, the simple fact that she's always on time, and  me seeing a slightly smaller number on the scale midweek than today, I can tell Gretta is knocking at the door. 

 Even with that said, I am pretty pleased with this week's weigh in. I am down 3.4 pounds for the week.  Now, let's keep this rolling so I can make up for last week's 0.

Tonight my girls dance at half time of the high school basketball game and then Saturday Shaylen has 2 basketball games out of town.  This weekend will fly by just like the others all do.

How did your week go?

Do you have plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. You managed an awesome week especially if Gretta is nearing. Way to go and thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I hate period weeks. I want all the bake goods in all the worlds. Great weight loss this week! Thanks for linking up-- justjacq.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss and week of great eating and workouts. I'm in a similar place as you, had a great week. Let's keep it up and rock out next week too! ;) This weekend I hope to go for a bike ride and walk my dog. I'm helping in the penalty box at a roller derby match Sat night and Sunday night is 3 hrs of roller derby practice.

    ReplyDelete